I am a Manager and Data Scientist working in EY’s Cyber Security Analytics team based in Melbourne.
I have a double Bachelor of Computer Science and Commerce, majoring in Computation and Web Technologies. My career started as a co-founder of Mandarin Minds where I led the development of a web-based elearning platform. I then went on to establish my own digital media business, Howling Web, where I designed and built bespoke websites for a range of businesses. Since the decision to move to EY in 2015, I have worked in the Cyber Security Analytics practice working across a range of projects including data exfiltration detection, continuous monitoring, automation, and identity and access analytics.
- Bachelor of Computer Science, University of Western Australia. 2014
- Double majored in Computation and Web Technologies
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Western Australia. 2014
- Majored in Corporate Finance
- GMON Continuous Monitoring, GIAC. 2019
- Certificate in NLP with Deep Learning, Stanford Center for Professional Development. 2020
- Machine Learning Nanodegree, Udacity. 2020
- Manager and Data Scientist, Cyber Security Analytics, EY. 2015 - Present
- EY Cyber Security Analytics assists Australia’s leading organisations to gain insights out of big enterprise data sets, improve cyber defences and monitoring capability, and enable greater operational efficiencies for blue teams.
- Founder & Web Developer, Howling Web. 2013 - 2016
- Howling Web was a digital media company that designed and developed bespoke websites for a range of businesses in Western Australia. Services offered included design, full-stack web development and website maintenance.
- Co-founder & CTO, Mandarin Minds. 2013 - 2019
- Mandarin Minds provides Mandarin lessons to people of all ages and experience levels through a simple online interface.
- Web Developer, Dash Digital. 2013
(In no particular order)
- Bike riding
- West Coast Eagles
- HIIT Workouts
- Anjunadeep/Deep House music
- Classical music